纽约英语口语网新版
芝华士英语口语
第 51 课: At the Gas Station在加油站

Mr. Lin : Fill it up, please. 请加满。

Attendant : Premium or regular, sir? 高级还是普通汽油?

Mr. Lin : Premium, please. Could you check my tires, too? I think they need air. 高级汽油。待会儿你能不能帮我检查一下轮胎?我想它们气不够。

Attendant : No problem, sir. (He fills the tires with air.) Should I check the air in the spare tire as well? 没问题,先生。(他帮轮胎打气,)备胎要不要顺便也看一下?

Mr. Lin : I don't think so. It's brand-new. 不用了。备胎是全新的,

Attendant : Should I clean the windshield for you? 要不要我帮你把挡风玻璃擦一下?  

Mr. Lin : Yes, please. I also need you to check the oil and the radiator. 好的,谢谢。我还需要你俭查一下机油和冷却器,

Attendant : All right, sir.( He checks the oil.) It's just a little below the full mark.(He checks water level in the radiator.) There's hardly any water in the radiator. That's dangerous, sir. You could break down because of the heat, you know. 好的,先生(他检查机油。)机油大约是九分满。(他俭查冷却器的水平。)冷却器里几乎快没水了。太危险了,先生。高温可能会引起车子抛锚的,你知道吧。

Mr. Lin : Please fill it up with water then. 请加满水。

Attendant : What about the oil? 那机油呢?

Mr. Lin : I don't think it needs to be filled. Just fill the radiator up. 我想不需要了。只要把冷却器的水加满就好。

Attendant : Anything you say, sir. 悉听尊便,先生。  

Mr. Lin : Do you take credit cards? 你们收不收信用卡?

Attendant : No, we don't. Sorry. It's four dollars and ten cents in total. 不收。抱歉。总共是四块十分钱。

Mt. Lin : Four dollars and ten cents? ...Here you are. 四块十分钱?……拿去吧。

Attendant : Thank you, sir. Have a nice drive. 谢谢,先生。祝您旅途愉快。