纽约英语口语网新版
芝华士英语口语
第 67 课: Going to a Movie看电影

Pearl : Look! They're playing "Rambo III" today. 你看!他们今天上映『蓝波第三集』。

Ben : You're right. Look at the crowd. Do you think we'll still be able to get tickets? 是啊。你看看这些人潮。你想我们买得到票吗?

Pearl : I don't know. If we can't, we can buy from the ticket scalpers. 不知道。要是买不到,我们可以向黄牛买.

Ben : No way. I'd rather go to another movie house. 办不到。我宁可到别家电影院。

Pearl : Come on! We're already here. Besides, I want to see this picture. 别这样嘛!我们都已经来了。何况我想看这部电影。

Ben : All right! Let's see when the next picture is on. 好吧!我看看下一场是几点开始。

Pearl : Seven-thirty. There's only ten minutes left, and look at the long line. 七点半。只剩下十分钟了,可是队伍还有那么长。

Ben : Shall we take a chance? 要不要碰碰运气?  

Pearl : Yeah, let's do so. (They line up.) 好啊,咱们就碰碰运气吧。(他们排队)

Ben : It's moving so slow. 移动得好慢哦。

Pearl : What can you expect with this crowd? I'm praying that nobody will cut in the line. 队伍这么长你还能指望怎么样?希望没有人会插队。

Ben : Nobody dares. 没有人敢这么做的。

Pearl : I hope so.... We're getting closer.... Two more.... One more.... It's our turn. 但愿如此。…我们快接近了……。还有两个……。还有一个……。该我们了。

Ben : Two tickets, please. 请给我两张票。

Ticket- Clerk. : Will first row do? The others are all sold out. 第一排可以吗?其他座位都卖完了。

Ben : Yes, that's fine. (Ticket Clerk gives him two tickets.) 没关系。(售票员给他两张票。) 

Pearl : How exciting! To see "Rambo" in the first row! 真刺激! 坐第一排看『蓝波』。

Ben : Come on. I'll buy you popcorn and a cola. 走吧。我买爆米花和可乐给你。