Wife : Have you booked the airplane tickets to Spain yet? 到西班牙的机票订好了吗?
Husband : Well, I thought we should go traveling by ship for a change, so I booked two ship tickets instead. 呃,我觉得我们应该搭船旅行,改变一下,所以我订了两张船票(而没有订机票)。
Wife : You should've told me or discussed it with me. 你应该先告诉我或是和我商量一下呀。
Husban : I wanted to give you a surprise. Don't you like the idea? 我想给你一个惊喜。你不喜欢这个主意?
Wife : I like it all right, but it takes much more time to travel by ship than by plane. 我喜欢,但是搭船旅行比搭飞机要花更多时间。
Husband : We have time, don't we? Everytime we've gone on a trip, we've always been tied down by schedules. This time will be different. We don't have to rush. 我们有时间,不是吗? 以前我们每次去旅行都被行程限制住。这次将会不同。我们不用赶时间。
Wife : You're' right. This is our first trip since you retired. We can travel as long as we like. 你说的对。这是你退休后我们的第一次旅行。我们高兴玩多久就玩多久。
Husband : We'll have a easy trip and enjoy every minutes. 轻松地玩,享受每一分钟。
Wife : Have you bought traveler's cheques yet? 旅行支票买好了吗?
Husband : Not yet. I'll go to the bank tomorrow. 还没有。我明天去银行。
Wife : I'll go with you. 我跟你一起去。
Husband : But Joseph is coming tomorrow. 但是约瑟夫明天要来。
Wife : He'll be here around 5:00p.m. or so. We can go to the hank in the morning. I want to buy a sunbonnet on the way. 他会在下午五点左右到。我们可以早上去银行。我想顺路去买顶遮阳帽。
Husband : I thought you prefered a parasol. 我以为你比较喜欢用阳伞。
Wife : Have you ever seen people using a parasol on a ship deck? 你看过有人在甲板上撑阳伞的吗?