密苏里英语口语 第 119 课:Our house is your house. 我们的家就是你的家.  : What do I do now, Pedro? 佩德罗, 我现在应该怎么办才好? 
: I miss Marta every minute, but I won't say any more about that because I can just hear you making fun of me. 我时时刻刻地想念玛它, 但是, 关于这一点我似乎可以听到你在嘲笑我, 所以不多说了. 
  : I even miss you! 我连你都想念! 
 
  : Which reminds me, how did your interview go? 说起你的事, 我几乎忘了, 你面试的经过如何? 
 
  : Did you get the assistant manager position? 你获得助理经理的职位了吗? 
 
  : You know, Pedro, there is no way I can repay the kindness that you and your family have shown me. 你知道吗, 佩德罗, 你和你的家人对我的恩情我没有办法还报你们. 
 
  : All I can say is thank you, and I hope that someday soon you will visit us. 我唯一能说的是谢谢你, 而且我希望很快的有一天你就会来看我们. 
 
  : Our house is your house. 我们的家就是你的家. 
 
  : Miguel PS I know you don't write letters, but you could send a postcard every now and then. 米盖尔附记: 我知道你是不写信的, 不过有时候你可以寄张明信片来. 
 
  : PPS I must have been in a daze when I left New York. 再附记: 我离开纽约的时候一定是昏了头. 
 
  : You know my sweater, the one you always used to borrow? 你以前老跟我借的那件毛衣, 
 
  : I must have left it at your apartment. 我大概遗放在你家. 
 
  : If you find it, keep it for me until I return. 你要是找到的话, 帮我保留到等我回到纽约. 
 
  : It looks good on you. 它穿在你的身上看起来不错.