纽约英语口语网新版
密苏里英语口语
第 121 课:Happy Birthday to you, 祝你生日快乐

EVERYONE: Happy Birthday to you, 祝你生日快乐

MRS.NIKZAD: Blow out the candles, Ali, but first make a wish. 把腊烛吹熄, 阿里, 先许个愿,

ALI: What should I wish for? 我应许什么愿?

BILL: Anything you want, but don't tell us. If you tell your wish, it won't come true.任何你想要的都可以, 但不要告诉我们. 你的愿望如果告诉了别人, 就不会实现了.

HUSSEIN: Here comes the ice cream! 冰淇淋来了!

ALI: Wow, look at it all! Gallons and gallons of it! 哇, 大家看! 好几桶啊!

MRS.NIKZAD: You know, Mr. O'Neill, by the time we left the house, Ali had asked for ice cream at least half a dozen times. I'm glad I didn't let him have any. 鸥尼尔先生, 你可知道, 今天出门的时候, 阿里已经有六次以上要求吃冰淇淋. 我很高兴我没让他吃.

WAITER: Here you are. And here's a big spoon. 来, 这个大调羹也给你.

REPORTER: Hold it. Just like that! Now another one, Ali. Hold that spoon up. Good. Thank you. I hadn't expected such a big turnout. Thanks for the story. 别动, 就这样子! 阿里, 再来一个. 拿着调羹. 好. 谢谢. 想不到有这么多人来.这个题材很好, 谢谢你通知我.

ALI: Who is that, Dad? 爸, 那是谁?

MR.NIKZAD: A reporter for The World's Fair Newsletter. 万国博览会通讯报的记者.