纽约英语口语网新版
密苏里英语口语
第 122 课:I'm glad it's not. 我真高兴不是。

ALI: Wow! Will my picture be in the papers? 哇! 我的照片会不会登在报纸上?

MR.NIKZAD: I hope so. 我希望会.

ALI: I wish I hadn't eaten dinner last night. 我真希望我昨天晚上没有吃晚餐.

MRS.NIKZAD: Why, Ali? Don't you feel well? 为什么, 阿里? 你不舒服吗?

ALI: Oh, no! I feel fine. But I wish I had room for more ice cream. 噢, 不是! 我很好. 我只是恨不能吃更多的冰淇淋.

MRS.NIKZAD: I hope you don't get sick. 我希望你不会吃坏肚子.

ALI: I won't. But even if I do, I won't be sorry. 不会的啦. 但是就算吃坏了肚子 我也不会后悔的.

HUSSEIN: I wish I had known about this place for my birthday. Ali, open your presents.Here's one from Mr. Yamamoto. 我上次过生日的时候, 如果知道有这个地方, 多好. 阿里, 拆开你的礼物. 这?是山本先生送的.

ALI: Wow! A baseball and a bat. Gee, thank you, Mr. Yamamoto. 哇! 是一个棒球和一支球棒!谢谢您, 山本先生.

HUSSEIN: Here's one from Mr. O'Neill. I wonder if it's a giant ice cream sandwich! 这个是欧尼尔先生送的. 你看会不会是一个巨大的冰淇淋三明治!

ALI: Oh, boy! 噢, 老天! I wish it were my birthday every day! 我真希望天天过生日!

MR.NIKZAD: I'm glad it's not. 我真高兴不是。