纽约英语口语网新版
密苏里英语口语
第 17 课: The lobster is very good today. 今天的龙虾很不错.

MR. NIKZAD: Come, Ali! The restaurant's over here. 阿里,来, 餐馆就在这.

MRS. NIKZAD: Come along, Ali. Good-bye, sir. Thank you for your help. 快来, 阿里. 先生再见, 谢谢你的帮忙.

ALI: Bye-bye, ice cream man. 拜拜, 卖冰淇淋的先生.

BILL: Good-bye, Ali. See you after lunch. 阿里,再见, 午餐後再碰头.

WAITER: Here are your cocktails. 这是二位的鸡尾酒.

MR. CRAWFORD: Thank you. 谢谢.

WAITER: The sherry? 雪利酒是哪一位的?

MRS. CRAWFORD: For me, thank you. 我的, 谢谢.

WAITER: And the martini is for you, sir? 这杯马丁尼该是先生的吧?

MR. CRAWFORD: Yes, thank you. 是的, 谢谢.

WAITER: May I take your order now? 二位要不要点菜?

MR. CRAWFORD: Please. 好的.

WAITER: The lobster is very good today. 今天的龙虾很不错.

MR. CRAWFORD: Dear? 亲爱的, 怎麽样?

MRS. CRAWFORD: Oh, a fruit salad, please. 噢, 请给我一客水果沙拉.