密苏里英语口语 第 19 课:PAUL Then you're coming? 这麽说, 你是要去了. PAUL Come on, Joana. You can't say "no" to the Crawfords. 琼娜帮个忙, 你不能拒绝郭佛家人的邀请.
JOANA: My English is so bad, and they don't speak Portuguese. 我的英文那麽差, 而他们又不会说葡萄牙文.
PAUL Your English is fine. And you have a good accent. 你的英文很好, 而且你的发音很标准.
JOANA: Do you really think so? 你真的这样认为吗?
PAUL Yes, I do. And you can practice your English at the party. 是的, 我真的这样认为. 何况你参加宴会, 又可以练习说英文.
JOANA: You're so confident. 你倒很有信心.
PAUL Then you're coming? 这麽说, 你是要去了.
JOANA: No, Paulo. I don't want to go. 不, 保罗, 我还是不想去.
PAUL Please, Joana. Do it for me. For my career. 琼娜, 我求你, 就算是为我好了, 为了我的前途
JOANA: Who's that? 是谁啊?
PAUL He's here. Please, Joana, for me. The door's open! Come in! 他来了, 琼娜请帮我开开门. 门没锁, 请进!
MICHAEL: Hi, Paulo. 嗨, 保罗.
PAUL Hello, Michael. Do you know my sister, Joana? 嗨, 迈克尔. 你认不认识我妹妹琼娜?
MICHAEL: No, I don't. 不认识.
PAUL Joana, I want you to meet Michael Crawford. He's driving us to his parents' party. 琼娜, 介绍一下, 这是迈克尔?郭佛. 他要载我们去参加他父母的宴会.