纽约英语口语网新版
密苏里英语口语
第 62 课:He won't say that tonight. 他今天晚上不会这样说.

ALI: Can't you see, Mommy? The Martians are landing. 难道你没注意到吗? 火星人着陆了.

MRS.NIKZAD: Oh. Well, we're eating dinner. 哦, 我们要吃饭了.

ALI: OK. 好.

MRS.NIKZAD: Aren't you coming? 你不来吃吗?

ALI: No, I'm not. 是, 我不要吃.

MRS.NIKZAD: Ali, your father will be very angry. 阿里, 你爸爸会非常生气的.

ALI: He'll be happy. 他会很高兴.

MRS.NIKZAD: Why? 为什么?

ALI: I ruin his dinner. He always says, "Ali, why do you always ruin my dinner?" 我破坏他的晚餐, 他老是说: "阿里, 你为什么老是破坏我的晚餐?"

MRS.NIKZAD: He won't say that tonight. 他今天晚上不会这样说.

ALI: Then he says, "Why can't you be like Hussein?" I hate Hussein! I don't want to be like him. 然后他说: u你为什么不能像赫仙那样? 我恨赫仙! 我不要像他那样!

MRS.NIKZAD: Ali, that's a terrible thing to say about your brother. 阿里, 你这样说你哥哥真是可怕!

ALI: But it's true. 那是真的.

MRS.NIKZAD: Ali, my little Martian, I won't enjoy my dinner without you. I'll miss you. Won't you come to the table and eat with me? 阿里, 我的小火星人. 你不在我身边,我吃晚餐就没有乐趣. 我将会想念你的, 请你到餐桌跟我一起吃, 好不好?

ALI: OK. But remember, it's only for you. 好, 可是要记住, 我是为了你而已.

MRS.NIKZAD: I'll remember. It'll be our secret. 我会记住, 那将是我们两个人的秘密.