纽约英语口语网新版
密苏里英语口语
第 90 课:It's been a long time. 好久不见了.

MR.NIKZAD: I am impressed, Sergeant, impressed and grateful. But what a shame. Ali can never know he was right. 我真钦佩你, 警官, 钦佩又感激. 但是, 真可惜, 阿里永远不会知道他是对的.

HUSSEIN: Ali! Did you hear? There was a robbery at Dad's bank! 阿里! 你知不知道? 爸爸的银行被人抢劫!

ALI: Wow! Did they take a lot of money? 哇! 他们抢了很多钱吗?

HUSSEIN: No. Some undercover policemen at the Fair caught the thieves. 没有, 万博会有便衣警察把强盗抓到了.

ALI: I bet Mr. O'Neill did it! 我想一定是欧尼尔先生抓的,

ALI: When I grow up, I want to be a secret agent like Mr. O'Neill. 我长大了以后, 我要当密探, 就像欧尼尔先生一样.

HUSSEIN: Ali, Mr. O'Neill is an ice cream vendor! 阿里, 欧尼尔先生是冰淇淋摊贩!

PEDR It's been a long time. 好久不见了.

MICHAEL: Yes, it has. 是的, 很久不见了.

PEDR How have you been? 你好吗?

MICHAEL: Much better since I spoke to you last. 比上次和你讲话时好多了.

PEDR You know, Michael, I'm sorry about... 我要告诉你, 麦可, 我很抱歉关于...

MICHAEL: You don't have to be. 不用道歉.

PEDR Then why are you still angry? Anyway, I am sorry. 那么你为什么还生气? 不管怎么样, 我是很遗憾.

MICHAEL: I am, too. I thought we were friends. 我也是, 我想我们是好朋友.

PEDR We were. 是的, 我们是好朋友.