纽约英语口语网新版
密苏里英语口语
第 98 课:I have some exciting news.我有些激动人心的消息。

MRS. FARIAS: When is Michael coming to pick up?米其尔什么时候来接你?

JOANA: He said seven. [The door bell ring.] 他说七点钟。[门铃响了]

Would you get the door please, Mama? [Mrs. Fanas goes to the door and opens it.]妈妈,您帮我开一下门好吗?[菲里亚斯夫人走去把门打开]

MRs. FARIAS: Hello, Micheal. How are you?噢,米其尔,你好?

MICHAEL: Fine, thank you, Mrs. Farias. And you?好,谢谢您,菲里亚斯太太。您好吗?

MRS. FARIAS: Well, as a matter of fact, I'm not feeling very well today.好!不过说实在的,今天我有些不舒服。

MICHAEL: What's the matter?怎么了?

MRS. FARIAS: Oh, I'm sure that it's nothing serious. Joana, Michael's here! [Joana enters]噢,没什么大不了的。乔安娜,米其尔来了![乔安娜进屋来]

JOANA: Hi, Michael.你好,米其尔!

MICHAEL: Hi, you look great!你好!看起来你挺高兴。

JOANA: Thank you.谢谢!

MRS. FARIAS: Will you two please excuse me? I have some things to do in the kitchen.你们俩聊吧,我要到厨房去干点活。

MICHAEL: Certainly. [to Joana ] What's up?您请便![对乔安娜]什么事那么高兴。

JOANA: I have some exciting news.我有些激动人心的消息。

MICHAEL: What is it? I hope you aren't going back home.什么消息?我可不希望是你准备回老家的消息。

JOANA: No.Right now I can't think of any place I'd rather be than here. But ...不是。我不能马上想出什么地方比这里更好。不过……

MICHAEL: What is it, then?不过什么?说下去。

JOANA: How would you like to go to Brazil for two years?去巴西呆两年你觉得怎么样?