纽约英语口语网新版
花木兰
第 1 课

We're under attack ! Light the signal ! 匈奴入侵,快点烽火!

Now all of China knows you're here. 现在全中国的人都知道你来了

Perfect. 好极了

Your Majesty, the Huns have crossed our Northern border. 启禀皇上,匈奴已越过北方边界。

lmpossible. No one can get through the Great Wall. 不可能,无人能越过长城

Shan-Yu is leading them. 他们由单于领军

We'll set up defenses around your palace immediately. 我们会进京保卫皇上

No. Send your troops to protect my people. Chi Fu. 不,派军队保护朕的子民, 赐福。
- Yes, Your Highness ? - Deliver conscription notices throughout all the provinces.
臣在, 通令全国各地徵召壮丁
Call up reserves and as many new recruits as possible. 紧急召集所有军人回营服役。

Forgive me, Your Majesty, but l believe my troops can stop him. 皇上,恕臣直言京城军队就能阻挡单于。

l won't take any chances, General. 朕不能冒这个险,将军。
A single grain of rice can tip the scale. 小兵也会立大功。
One man may be the difference between victory and defeat. 有时候,一个人就是胜败关键。

Quiet and demure. 妇德就是谦虚。
Graceful. Polite. 妇言是…
Delicate. 少说话
Refined. Poised. 妇容还有…
Punctual.妇功