纽约英语口语网新版
花木兰
第 10 课

l can see why. That boy's an absolute lunatic. 我有这种儿子也不会说出来
Okay, gentlemen, thanks to your new friend, Ping, 好了,大伙儿 多亏你们的新朋友花平 you'll spend tonight picking up every single grain of rice. 今晚大家要把每一粒米捡干净
And tomorrow, the real work begins. 明天,我们正式展开训练

You know, we have to work on your people skills. 你得在人缘这方面多下工夫

All right ! Rise and shine, Sleeping Beauty. 太阳晒屁股了,睡美人
Come on. Hup, hup, hup. 起来,快…
Get your clothes on. Get ready. Got breakfast for ya. 快穿好衣服 早饭好了
Look, you get porridge, and it's happy to see you. 看,有稀饭哟 它在对你笑耶

Hey, get outta there ! You gonna make people sick. 滚出来 你会害人生病的
Am l late ? - No time to talk. Now remember, it's your first day of training. 我迟到了吗? 别罗唆了 今天是第一天
so listen to your teacher and no fightin', play nice with the other kids, 要听老师话,别打架 你要乖乖的
unless one of the other kids wanna fight, then you have to kick the other kid's butt.
若被别人欺负时 才能踢他屁股
But l don't wanna kick the other kid's butt. - Don't talk with your mouth full. 我不想踢人家屁股 吃饭别说话
Now let's see your war face. 快装狠给我看

Oh, l think my bunny slippers just ran for cover. Come on ! Scare me, girl. 这样吓不了人的 求求你…吓吓我吧
Yeah, that's my tough lookin' warrior. 这才是骁勇的战士
That's what l'm talkin' about. Now, get out there and make me proud. 去好好表现吧

What do you mean, the troops just left ? - They what ? 你说军队出发了? 什么!
Wait ! You forgot your sword. 你忘了带剑了
My little baby, off to destroy people. 我的小宝贝要上战场了

Order. People, order. 吵,你们吵什么?
l'd like a pan-fried noodle. - Oh, oh ! Sweet and pungent shrimp. 我要炒一盘葱花蛋 我要炒宫保虾仁 炒着肚丝啦
Moo goo gai pan. - That's not funny. 不好笑

Looks like our new friend slept in this morning. 看那小子好像睡过头了
Hello, Ping. Are ya hungry ? 你好啊,花平
Yeah, 'cause l owe you a knuckle sandwich. 肚子饿不饿? 是啊!我要赏你饱拳一顿
Soldiers ! 弟兄们

You will assemble swiftly and silently every morning. 每天破晓就要迅速整装集合 Anyone who acts otherwise... will answer to me. 不从命者 绝不宽贷
Eeew. Tough guy. 好狠哦
Yao. 阿尧

Thank you for volunteering. Retrieve the arrow. 谢谢你的自愿 去把箭拿回来
l'll get that arrow, pretty boy, 我去拿回来,小白脸
and l'll do it with my shirt on. 不用脱衣服也能拿回来