纽约英语口语网新版
花木兰
第 11 课

One moment. You seem to be missing something. 等一下 你还少了点东西
This represents discipline, 这代表纪律
and this represents strength. 这代表勇气
You need both to reach the arrow. 带着它们把箭取回吧

What do you see ? 你们看到什么?
Black pine, from the high mountains. 来自高山的… 黑松木
White horse hair. lmperial stallions. 一匹白马,京城的良马
Sulphur, from cannons. 硫磺,是大炮
This doll came from a village in the Tung Shao Pass... 这娃娃来自同萧关的村子

where the lmperial Army is waiting for us. 京城士兵在那儿埋伏
We can avoid them easily. 我们能避开他们
No. The quickest way to the Emperor is through that pass. 不,进京城走那儿最近

And besides, the little girl will be missing her doll. 再说 小女孩想要回这娃娃
We should return it to her. 我们该还给她

No, this is not a good idea. What if somebody sees you ? 这不太好啦 万一被人看到怎么办?
Just because l look like a man doesn't mean l have to smell like one. 就算要学男人 也不必弄得浑身发臭
So a couple of guys don't rinse out their socks. Picky, picky, picky. 只是有些人没洗袜子啊 别鸡蛋里挑骨头
Well, myself, l kind of like that corn chip smell. 我倒很喜欢那股怪味道

Ahhh. 够了…
Okay, all right. That's enough. Get out before you get all pruny and stuff. 你再泡就要脱皮了
Mushu, if you're so worried, go stand watch. 木须 如果你这么担心 就帮我守着啊
Yeah, yeah ''Stand watch, Mushu, 是啊…
[42:38.33]while l blow our secret with my stupid girlie habits.'' 帮我守着,别让我被人揭穿

Pfft ! Hygiene ! 受不了
We're doomed ! There are a couple of things l know they're bound to notice ! 完蛋了! 他们一定会发现有两点不同