纽约英语口语网新版
花木兰
第 12 课

Oh, hi, guys. l didn't know you were here. 嗨!哥儿们
l was just washing. So now l'm clean, and l'm gonna go. Bye-bye. 我不知道你们来了
我洗好了 我要走了,再见
Come back here. l know we were jerks to you before, 回来嘛 我知道我们以前很差劲
so let's start over. 真是不好意思

Hi. l'm Ling. 嗨!我叫阿宁
And l'm Chien-Po. - Hello, Chien-Po. 我叫金宝 嗨!金宝
And l am Yao ! 我… 叫阿尧
King of the rock ! 世界之王
And there's nothin' you girls can do about it. 你们这些娘娘腔绝撂不到我
Oh, yeah ? Well, l think Ping and l can take you. 是吗? 我和花平就对付得了你

l really don't wanna take him anywhere. - Ping. we have to fight ! 我不想对付他 花平,我们得打呀
No, we don't. Uh, we, uh, could just close our eyes and swim around. 不,不需要 我们可以闭上眼睛 并且游远一点
Come on. Don't be such a gir-- 来啦,别像个小妞
Ouch ! Something bit me ! 有东西咬我
What a nasty flavor. 味道真恶心

Some king of the rock. Aaah ! 好逊的世界之王天
Boy, that was close. 天啊,好险
No. That was vile. You owe me big. 才怪,真下流! 你害我咬他屁股
l never want to see a naked man again. 我不想再看到脱光的男人

Hey, don't look at me. l ain't bitin' no more butts. 别看我 我不咬屁股了
You think your troops are ready to fight ? 你以为你们真能上战场吗?
Ha ! They would not last a minute against the Huns ! 没两下就会被匈奴打垮
They completed their training. - Those boys... 他们完成了训练 那些小兵…
are no more fit to be soldiers than you are to be captain. 跟你这校尉一样逊
Once the General reads my report, 等将军看到我的报告
your troops will never see battle. 你们就别想上战场

Oh, no, you don't ! l've worked too hard to get Mulan into this war. 你休想我一定要让木兰上战场
This guy's messin' with my plan. 那家伙坏了我的计划哎
We're not finished ! 我还没说完
Be careful, Captain. The General may be your father, 客气点,校尉 虽然将军是你父亲 but l am the Emperor's counsel. 可我是皇上身边的宰相
And, oh, by the way, l got that job on my own. 而且… 我是靠自己努力挣来的
You're dismissed. 退下吧

Hey. l'll hold him and you punch. 我抓着他让你打
Or not. 当我没说
For what it's worth, l think you're a great captain. 我觉得… 你是了不起的校尉

l saw that. - What ? 我看得出来 什么?
You like him, don't you ?你喜欢他,对吧?
No ! - Yeah, all right. Yeah, sure. Go to your tent ! 不,我… 别否认了!回帐篷吧