纽约英语口语网新版
花木兰
第 16 课

- Sir, the Emperor's in danger. 皇上有难了
But the Huns are here. 匈奴进京了
Please, you have to help. - [ Harrumphs ] 你们得帮忙…
No one will listen. - Huh ? Oh, l'm sorry. Did you say something ? 没人肯听 抱歉,你说什么?
Mushu. - Hey, you're a girl again, remember ? 木须 因为你现在是女儿身啊

Your Majesty, l present to you the sword of Shan-Yu. 启禀皇上 这是匈奴首领,单于的剑
l know what this means to you, Captain Li. 我知道它对你的意义
Your father would have been very proud. 你父亲会以你为荣

Guard the door. 守着门口

Your walls and armies have fallen, and now it's your turn. 你的长城和军队都垮了 现在轮到你了
Bow to me. 下跪吧

Okay. Any questions ? 行了,还有问题吗?
Does this dress make me look fat ? 我这样穿会不会很胖?
Who's there ? 是谁?

Where is she ? Now she's done it. 她人呢? 她闯了大祸
What a mess ! Stand aside ! 给我让开
That creature's not worth protecting. 别护着那女人
She's a hero. - 'Tis a woman. 她是英雄 她是个女流之辈
She'll never be worth anything. - Listen, you pompous-- 女人怎么样都还是女人 一无是处 给我听着,你这自大的…
That is enough. 都给我安静

Your Majesty, l can explain. 皇上,请听我解释

l've heard a great deal about you, Fa Mulan. 朕听说过你的事,花木兰
You stole your father's armor, ran away from home, 你偷走你爹的盔甲 不告而别
impersonated a soldier, 女扮男装,代父从军
deceived your commanding officer, 欺骗军营长宫
dishonored the Chinese Army, destroyed my palace... 让军人蒙羞 毁了朕的皇宫
and... 还有…
you have saved us all. 你救了我们大家