纽约英语口语网新版
花木兰
第 2 课

Ai-yah ! Little Brother ! 糟了小白
Little Brother. Lit-- 小白

Ah ! There you are. 小… 你在这儿啊?
Who's the smartest doggy in the world ? Come on, smart boy. -你是世上最聪明的小狗
来吧,小家伙
Can you help me with my chores today ? - 你能帮我喂鸡吗?

Honorable ancestors, 列祖列宗
please help Mulan impress the Matchmaker today. 让木兰今天给媒婆一个好印象

Please. 求求您,
Please help her. 帮助她吧

Father, l brought your-- Whoa ! 爹爹,我给您带来…

Mulan. - l brought a spare. 木兰 我多准备了一个
Mulan. - Remember, the doctor said three cups of tea in the morning... 木兰 要记得大夫说清早三杯茶

Mulan. - and three at night. 木兰 还有晚上三杯哦
Mulan, you should already be in town. We are counting on you-- 木兰,你早该进城了,我们都指望你…
To uphold the family honor. 替花家光宗耀祖啊

Don't worry, Father. l won't let you down. 别担心,爹爹 我不会让您失望
Wish me luck. - Hurry ! 祝我好运, 快去吧

l'm going to... pray some more. 我要回祠堂 求祖宗保佑木兰

Fa Li, is your daughter here yet ? 夫人,你女儿来了没?

The Matchmaker is not a patient woman. 媒婆可没那么好耐性啊

Of all days to be late-- l should have prayed to the ancestors for luck. 早约好了,她又忘了, 我早该求祖宗保佑的

How lucky can they be ? They're dead. 他们能保佑什么?他们早就上西天了

Besides, l've got all the luck we'll need. 我已经有… 这个幸运符

This is your chance to prove yourself. 你该有点用处了