纽约英语口语网新版
花木兰
第 3 课

Yep, this cricket's a lucky one ! 没事儿哎 这只蟋蟀真是幸运

l'm here. 我来了

What ? But Mama, l had to-- 怎么了? 娘,我赶来了
None of your excuses. Now, let's get you cleaned up. 别说了 你先要打扮一下

''Fa Mulan.'' 花木兰
Present. - Speaking without permission. 在 不要随便开口

Oops. - Who spit in her bean curd ? 是 她火气这么大干嘛?

Mmm. Too skinny. 太瘦了
Hmph ! Not good for bearing sons. 不容易生出儿子

Recite the final admonition. 妇有四德指的是什么?
Mm-hmm.
Well ? 说呀

Fulfill your duties calmly and... respectfully. 妇德指的是谦虚 而妇言是少说话
Um, reflect before you snack-- 妇容是和悦,还有妇力…
Act ! This shall bring you honor and glory.是妇功 妇功意思是服从

Hmm. This way. 跟我来
Now, pour the tea. 现在呢 倒茶
To please your future in-laws, 取悦你未来的公婆
you must demonstrate a sense of dignity... 一定要谨慎望而却步、优雅
and refinement. 还要心存恭敬
You must also be poised. 注意礼仪和姿势

Um, pardon me. - And silent ! 对不起 还要安静

Could l just take that back ?能不能还我一下?
One moment. 等一下

Why, you clumsy-- 你真是笨手笨脚

l think it's going well, don't you ? 进行得好像很顺利,对吧?