纽约英语口语网新版
花木兰
第 6 课

Let a guardian bring her back. - Yes, awaken the most cunning. 派守护神带她回来 是啊,叫醒最精明的
No. The swiftest. 不 那行动最快的
No. Send the wisest. - [ Great Ancestor ] Silence ! 不,最有智慧的 安静
We must send the most powerful of all. 我们得派能力最强的
Okay, okay, l get the drift. l'll go. 好啦…我了解,我去找

Oh, y'all don't think l can do it. Watch this here. 你们以为我不行? 看我的

Aha ! Jump back. l'm pretty hot, huh ? 我不错吧?
Don't make me have to singe nobody to prove no point. 谁敢让我试试看啊?
You had your chance to protect the Fa family. 你想保护花家门楣?
Your misguidance led Fa Deng to disaster. 结果却把花嶝害得很惨
Yeah, thanks a lot. - And your point is ? 对呀,多亏你了 什么意思?
The point is we will be sending a real dragon to retrieve Mulan. 意思是…我们要派真正的龙去找木兰

What-- What-- l'm a real dragon ! 什么? 我也是真正的龙啊
You are not worthy of this spot. Now, awaken the Great Stone Dragon. 你根本就不够格 现在快叫醒石像神龙吧

So you'll get back to me on the job thing ? 那你会考虑录用我吗?

Just one chance, is that too much to ask ? 我只是要个机会嘛
l mean, it's not like it'd kill ya. 又不是要你老命
Yo, Rocky, wake up ! Ya gotta go fetch Mulan ! 石头,醒醒啊 你得去追木兰

Come on, boy ! Go get her ! Go on ! 快起来,去追她 去呀
Come on. 来呀

Stony ? Oh, man, they're gonna kill me. 他们会杀了我
Great Stone Dragon, 石像神龙
have you awakened ? 你醒了吗?
Uh, uh, uh, uh-- Yes, l just woke up. 我…我刚醒
l'm-- l'm the Great Stone Dragon. Good morning. 我是伟大的石像神龙
l will go forth and fetch Mulan. 早安,我立刻去追回木兰
Did-- Did l mention that l was the Great Stone Dragon ? 我有说我是石像神龙吗?
Go ! The fate of the Fa family... rests in your claws. 去吧 ]花家未来的命运都交在你的手中了

Don't even worry about it. l will not lose face. 别担心,我不会丢脸的

My elbow ! l know l twisted somethin'. 糟糕!我好像扭到筋骨了