纽约英语口语网新版
花木兰
第 7 课

That's just great. Now what ? 这下可好,现在该怎么办?
l'm doomed, and all 'cause Miss Man decides to take her little drag show on the road. 我惨了,都是那个男人婆 干嘛要女扮男装惹祸?

Go get her ? What's the matter with you ? After this Great Stone, 去找她?
你有毛病吗?
Humpty Dumpty mess, l'd have to bring her home with a medal to get back in the temple. 石像神龙已裂两半除非她是英雄我才能回来

Wait a minute. That's it ! 等等,这就对了
l make Mulan a war hero, and they'll be begging me to come back to work. 我让她变成英雄就能凯旋归来
That's the master plan. Ah, you done it now, man. 就这么办 我真聪明

Hey, what makes you think you're comin' ? 谁说你能来的?
You're lucky ? 你运气好吗?
Do l look like a sucker to you ? 我长得像呆子吗?

What you mean, a loser ? How 'bout l pop one of your antennas off. throw it across the yard ? 你说我很衰?看我拔掉你的胡须扔到院子里
Then who's the loser, me or you ?再看看谁比较衰?

lmperial scouts. 京城来的探子

Shan-Yu. 单于
Nice work, gentlemen. You found the Hun Army. 两位,干得好 你们找到匈奴军队了
The Emperor will stop you. 皇上会阻止你们
Stop me ? He invited me. 阻止我? ]是他开大门请我来的
By building his wall, he challenged my strength. - 他不断修筑长城向我挑战

Well, l'm here to play his game. 我只是来陪他玩玩
Go ! Tell your Emperor to send his strongest armies. 滚! 叫你们皇上派最强的军队来 l'm ready. 我等着

How many men does it take to deliver a message ? 送个信要多少人?
One. 一个

Okay, okay, how about this ? 好嘛…这样呢?
Excuse me. Where do l sign in ? 对不起,该在哪里报到?
Ha, l see you have a sword. l have one too. 我看见你有把剑 我也有
They're very manly and... tough. 它们可是不让须眉的

l'm working on it ! 我很努力在学哎
Oh, who am l fooling ? 我骗得了谁?
lt's going to take a miracle to get me into the army. 除非奇迹出现,我才能从军

Did l hear someone ask for a miracle ? 是不是有人希望奇迹出现?
Let me hear you say ''aaah'' ! - Aaah ! 让我听你大声喊吧
That's close enough. - A ghost. 啊! ]很接近了 鬼?
Get ready, Mulan. Your serpentine salvation is at hand !你的贴身护卫龙来了
For l have been sent by your ancestors... to guide you through your masquerade. 你的祖先派我来 完成你代父从军的愿望