纽约英语口语网新版
花木兰
第 8 课

Come on. lf you're gonna stay, you're gonna work. 快点,你想跟来就快扇呀
So heed my word ! 'Cause if the army finds out you're a girl, 听清楚了 如你被发现是女儿身
the penalty is death ! 就只有死路一条

Who are you ? - Who am l ? Who am l ? 你是谁? 你问我是谁?我是谁?
l am the guardian of lost souls. 我是迷失灵魂的守护神
l am the powerful, the pleasurable, 威力无比、欢乐无限
the indestructible Mushu. 且无坚不摧的木须…

Oh. Ha, ha. Pretty hot, huh ? 火烧完啦?

Uh, my ancestors sent a little lizard to help me ? 我的祖先派只蜥蜴来帮我?
Hey, dragon, dragon, not lizard. 拜托,我是龙,“龙” 不是蜥蜴
l don't do that tongue thing. 我不来吐舌头那套
You're, um-- 你很…
lntimidating ? Awe inspiring ? 很吓人?还是很威风?
Tiny. - Of course. l'm travel size for your convenience. 很小 当然 这是为了让你携带方便
lf l was my real size, your cow here would die of fright. 如果我的本尊现身 会吓死你的牛
Down, Bessie. My powers are beyond your mortal imagination. 走开,母牛 我的威力无可匹敌
For instance, my eyes can see straight through your armor. Oooh ! 首先 我能看透你的盔甲哦

All right, that's it ! Dishonor ! Dishonor on your whole family. 好了,够了 你害你会家没面子
Make a note of this. Dishonor on you, dishonor on your cow, dis-- 记下来,你跟你的牛会没面子
Stop. l'm sorry. l'm sorry. 慢点,对不起…
l'm just nervous. l've never done this before. 我没扮过男生
Then you're gonna have to trust me. And don't you slap me no more. 太紧张了 那你得相信我 别再打了我
We clear on that ? All right. 懂不懂?
Okeydokey. Let's get this show on the road ! Cri-Kee, get the bags. 好吧,咱们上路吧 蟋蟀,拿袋子
Let's move it, heifer. - 我们走罗

Okay, this is it. Time to show 'em your man walk. 行了,我们到了
Shoulders back, chest high, feet apart, head up and strut. 学学男人走路 肩膀打平、挺胸、叉开脚 抬头,开步走
Two, three-- Break it down. Hup, two, three. And work it ! 神气点,一、二、三 就这样,二、三、四
Beautiful, isn't he ? - They're disgusting. 很帅吧? 好恶心

No, they're men. Now, you gonna have to act just like them, so pay attention. 他们可是男人 你得学他们
Look. This tattoo will protect me from harm. 注意看 看 这刺青能保护我不受伤