纽约英语口语网新版
泰坦尼克号
第 16 课

Please get me! - Listen. Listen to me. 求你救救我 听我说 . .
I"ve got you. I won"t let go. Now pull yourself up. Come on. 我抓住你了 , 我不会放手的你得爬上来 , 快

Come on. That"s right. 来 , 这就对了
You can do it. 你做得到的

I got you. 安全了

What"s all this? 这是怎么回事 ?

You stand back! And don"t move an inch! 你退后 ! 不要动 !
Fetch the master-at-arms! - Care for a brandy? 去叫纠察长
Cal: This is completely unacceptable! What made you think 怎么可以这样 ?
that you could put your hands on my fiancee? 是谁允许你碰我未婚妻的 ?
Look at me,you filth! - Cal... 看着我 , 你这下流的东西 !
What do you think you were doing? - Cal, stop. 卡尔 你们干了什么好事 ? 卡尔别这样 ,
It was an accident. - An accident? 那是个意外 意外 ?
It was. Stupid really. 对啊 真是难为情

I was leaning over, and I slipped. 我趴在栏杆上 , 结果滑倒了
I was leaning far over to see the, uh... 我趴在栏杆上 , 想看 . .
uh... uh... the, uh... uh... 想看 . .
Propellers? - propellers and I slipped. 推进器吗 ?
And I would have gone overboard but Mr. Dawson here saved me 对 , 结果我滑倒了我差点掉下去 是道森先生救了我
and almost went over himself. 他也差点掉下去

You wanted to see... She wanted to see the propellers. 她想看推进器 !
Like I said, women and machinery do not mix. 我说嘛 女人碰上机器就完了
Was that the way of it? 事情是这样的吗 ?

Yeah. Yeah, that was pretty much it. 对 , 差不多
Well, the boy"s a hero then. Good for you, son. Well done. 这孩子英雄救美 好极了 , 孩子
So it"s all"s well and back to our brandy, eh? 没事 , 回去喝酒吧
Look at you. You must be freezing. Let"s get you inside. 看 , 你一定冻坏了快进去吧
Perhaps a little something for the boy. 该给点奖赏吧 ?
Of course. Mr. Lovejoy, I think a 20 should do it. 应该的赖福杰先生 , 二十元够吧 ?
Is that the going rate for saving the woman you love? 我的行情就只有这么一点吗 ?
Rose is displeased. What to do? 萝丝不满意该怎么办呢 ?
I know. 有了