纽约英语口语网新版
泰坦尼克号
第 22 课

You mean, one leg on each side? - Yeah. 两腿分跨两边 ?
Can you show me? - Sure... if you like. 你能教我吗 ? 一句话
Teach me to ride like a man. - And chew tobacco like a man. 教我如何像男人一样地骑 跟男人一样嚼烟草
And spit like a man. 还有跟男人一样地吐口水
They didn"t teach you that in finishing school? 你在学校没教吗 ?
No. - Well, come on, I"ll show you. 没有 来 , 我教你
Let"s do it. I"ll show you how. Come on. 我吐给你看
Jack, no!Jack, no! 杰克 , 不行啦
Wait,Jack. No,Jack. I couldn"t possibly,Jack. 不行 , 等一下 我不可能这么做的 , 杰克
Watch closely. 看清楚

That"s disgusting! - All right,your turn. 好恶心 ! 该你了
That was pitiful! 这真是笑死人了
Come on,you really got to hawk it back,you know? 你要好好吸一口
Get some leverage to it. Use your arms, arc your neck. 做好准备动作
( Hawks ) 手臂 、 脖子都要用到
See the range on that thing? - Mm-hmm. 看到没有 ?
( Rose Hawking ) -Jack: Okay, go. 好 , 吐 !
( Hawks )
That was better. You got to work on it. -Really? 有进步 , 多练习
Really try and hawk it up and get some body to it,you know? 越重吐得越远
You got to... ( snorting )

May I introduceJack Dawson? 我给你介绍 , 杰克 . 道森
Charmed, I"m sure. 真是幸会

The others were gracious and curious 其他人对杰克的态度很好
about the man who had saved my life 想认识这位救了我一命的人
but my mother looked at him like an insect-- 我妈却当他是个虫子
a dangerous insect which must be squashed quickly. 一个得立刻除掉的害虫

Well,Jack, sounds like you"re a good man to have around in a sticky spot. 看来你是个见义勇为的人

Why do they always insist on announcing dinner like a damn cavalry charge? 为什么他们每次叫人吃晚饭都得像骑兵要冲锋一样 ?
( Laughs ) - Shall we go to dress, Mother? 妈 , 我们去换衣服吧
See you at dinner,Jack. 一会儿见了 , 杰克