纽约英语口语网新版
泰坦尼克号
第 31 课

( Laughing ) It"s quite proper, I assure you. 进来没关系
This is the sitting room. 这是起居室
Will this light do? - What? 这光线行吗 ? 什么 ?
Don"t artists need good light? 光线很重要吧 ?
( In French Accent ): That is true 对 ,
but I"m not used to working in such horrible conditions. 但今天只好将就了
Monet! 莫内的画
Do you know his work? - Of course. 你知道他的作品 ? 当然
Look at his use of color here. Isn"t he great? 你看他用色 , 真棒
I know, it"s extraordinary. 对啊 , 好棒

Cal insists on carting this hideous thing everywhere. 卡尔不管到哪里 都坚持要带着保险箱
Should we be expecting him anytime soon? 他会很快回来吗 ?
Not as long as the cigars and brandy hold out. 只要还有烟酒 , 就不会

That"s nice. - What is it, a sapphire? 很好看 , 是蓝宝石吗 ?
A diamond, a very rare diamond. 是钻石 , 很少见的

Jack, I want you to draw me like one of your French girls... wearing this. 杰克 , 也替我画一幅画 我要戴着这个
All right. 好啊
Wearing only this. 我只要戴着这个

The last thing I need is another picture of me looking like a porcelain doll. 我穿着盛装的画已经太多了

As a paying customer... 付钱的是大爷
I expect to get what I want. 我爱怎样就怎样

Over on the bed-- the couch. 到床上 沙发上

Go... lie down. 躺下
Tell me when it looks right. - Put your arm back the way it was. 告诉我要怎么样比较好 手臂像刚才那样
Right. Put that other arm up, that hand right by your face there. 另一只手举起来到脸部
Right. 好
Now, head down. 头低一点
Eyes to me, keep them on me. 眼睛看着我
And try to stay still. 尽量不要动