纽约英语口语网新版
泰坦尼克号
第 5 课

Your expedition is at the center of a storm of controversy over salvage rights and even ethics. 像打捞权和道德问题题
Many are calling you a grave robber.很多人批评你是在发死人财

Nobody called the recovery of artifacts of King Tut"s tomb ""grave robbing."" 这是见仁见智的 . .
Woman: What is it? - Turn that up, dear. 什么事 ? 把电视转大声点大声点
I have museum-trained experts out here making sure 我们请了很多专家
that these relics are preserved and catalogued properly. 所有发现的物品 都会被妥善保存
Take a look at this drawing that we found just today: 看我们今天发现的这幅画
A piece of paper that"s been underwater for 84 years 它在海底已经八十四年了
and my team were able to preserve it intact. 我们却能加以保存

Should this have remained unseen at the bottom of the ocean for eternity? 难道这应该永远留在海底 ?
I"ll be goddamned. 有这种事 ?

Bobby: Brock! There"s a satellite call for you. 布洛克 !有找你的卫星电话
Bobby, we"re launching. You see these submersibles going in the water? 鲍比 , 我们要下海了 看到潜艇没有 ?
Trust me, buddy. You want to take this call. 相信我 , 不接你会后悔
This better be good. 最好别骗我

You got to speak up. She"s kind of old. 你得大声点 , 她年纪很大了
Great. This Brock Lovett. 好极了
How can I help you, Mrs.-- - Calvert. Rose Calvert. 这是罗威特 , 请问题有何指教?
是卡维特太太 萝丝 . 卡维特

Mrs. Calvert? 卡维特太太
I was just wondering if you had found the Heart of the Ocean yet, Mr. Lovett. 我想知道 . . “海洋之心” 你们找到没有 ?

Told you you wanted to take the call. 我说吧 !
All right,you have my attention, Rose. 好的萝丝 , 我洗耳恭听
Can you tell us who the woman in the picture is? 你能告诉我们 画中那女人是谁吗 ?
Oh,yes. The woman in the picture is me. 当然 , 那画中的女人就是我