CONDUCTOR: I'm sorry, sir. I can't change a ten-pound note. Haven't you got any small change? 对不起,我找不开10英镑的钞票。 您没有零钱吗?
MAN: I've got no small change, I am afraid. 恐怕我没有零钱。
CONDUCTOR: I'll ask some of the passengers. 我来问问其他乘客。
CONDUCTOR: Have you any small change, sir? 先生,您有零钱吗?
1st PASSENGER: I'm sorry. I've got none. 对不起,我没有。
2nd PASSENGER: I haven't got any either. 我也没有。
CONDUCTOR: Can you change this ten-pound note, madam? 夫人,您能把这10英镑的钞票换开吗?
3rd PASSENGER: I'm afraid I can't. 恐怕不能。
4th PASSENGER: Neither can I. 我也不能。
CONDUCTOR: I'm very sorry, sir. You must get off the bus. None of our passengers can change this note. They're all millionaires! 非常抱歉,先生。您必须下车。我们的乘客中没人能换开这张钞票。 他们都是百万富翁!
TWO TRAMPS: Except us. Conductor.二流浪汉:我们俩除外,售票员。
1sth TRAMP: I've got some small change. 流浪汉 1: 我有零钱。