纽约英语口语网新版
OFFICE英语口语
第 13 课:这是难关,对吧?

Dave: It's crunch time, isn't it? I wasn't nervous before the meeting, but now I am. 这是难关,对吧? 我开会前还不紧张的,但现在我紧张了。

Elvin: No kidding. Time is running out. 一点不假。时间越来越紧迫了。

Dave: It would help to bring in a couple more troubleshooters. 若是再找几个难题顾问来解决问题,可能会有帮助。

Elvin: Vince says he can't afford anybody else. We're got to come through.
文斯说他请不起人了。我们得要自己撑过。

Dave: Do you think we'll make it? 你觉得我们会成功吗?

Elvin: I guess we'll either make it, or we won't. 我猜我们要么就搞定,否则就完蛋了。

Dave: Either we'll be millionaires, or we won't... won't have a dime. 当不成百万富翁,就当……身无分文。

Elvin: And it's all coming down to the next three weeks. 接下来的三个星期就会见真相。

Dave: The only person who seems confident the software will be done on time is Zina. 只有吉娜有信心,软件会准时完成。

Elvin: Yeah, she is some kind of Superwoman, isn't she? 对啊,她还真像个女超人,你说是不是?

Dave: Failure just isn't an option for her. I'm glad she's on our team. 失败这两个字不在她的字典里。我很高兴她跟我们是同一伙的。