纽约英语口语网新版
OFFICE英语口语
第 23 课: 你想说什么?

Zina: I don't make idle threats. 我会叫,我也会咬人。

Dave: I guess not. 我想也是。

Zina: I hope you're not turning into a sissy on me, Dave. 我希望你别跟我婆婆妈妈的,戴夫。

Dave: Look, I want to succeed just as much as you do. Well, maybe not quite that much. 听着,我跟你一样都想要成功。呃,或许达不到你的水准。

Zina: If we let Vince and Elvin continue to run things, InfoKing is going to fail.
若我们再任由文斯和艾文主导运作,“资讯王”肯定失败。

Dave: What are you trying to say? 你想说什么?

Zina: I'm saying this ship needs a new captain. Are you with me, or aren't you?
我是说这艘船要一个新船长。你是要跟我,还是不跟?

Dave: Do you really think we can beat WebTracker? 你真觉得我们能打败“网路搜寻家”?

Zina: Of course. 当然。

Dave: How can you be so sure? Do you know something I don't? 你怎能那么肯定?你是不是知道什么隐情?

Zina: I have a plan for handling WebTracker. Step one is the Stars.com contract. 我有对付“网路搜寻家”的计划。第一步就是拿到Stars.com的合约。

Dave: What's step two? 那第二步是什么?

Zina: Don't worry about that, Dave. Look, I have to see Vince now. Think about what I said. 不用操心,戴夫。听着,我现在要去找文斯。你想想我说的话。