纽约英语口语网新版
皇后英语口语
第 19 课: here's her signature! 这里是她的签名!

B: Oh, well. It was fun to be the winner. But...it's too big. I must be an extra small in the States. 喔,反正当个赢家很好玩。不过……它太大件了。我在美国一定是特小号。

A: So what about the tennis racket? 那么网球拍怎样呢?

B: Look! It's amazing. I can't wait to try it out! 看!超棒的。我等不及试试看了!

A: How much did that end up costing you? 那个拍子最后到底花了你多少钱?

B: Oh...around twenty bucks. A bargain if you ask me. Look at the picture of her playing with it! 喔……大概二十块美金吧。若你问的话,这可是个便宜货。看看她用这球拍的照片!

A: Hey, two for one. That's a super deal. 嘿,一石二鸟喔。那笔交易真是划算。

B: And here's her signature! 而且这里是她的签名!

A: Welcome to New York City! It's nice to finally meet you.欢迎光临纽约市!真高兴终于见到你。

B: The taxi driver looked at me funny. I guess you don't get many Chinese staying in Little Italy. 出租车司机看我的表情很奇怪。我猜在小意大利很少看到中国人吧。

A: They say it's getting eaten up by Chinatown! Maybe he was Italian and you're the enemy... ha ha... 有人说小意大利快被中国城给并吞了!也许他是个意大利人,而你就是敌人……哈哈……

B: I smell garlic...it's making my mouth water. 我闻到大蒜……这味道让我口水直流。

A: You're surrounded by some of America's best Italian restaurants...This one's my dad's. Come on. Mangia! Mangia! 你的周围就是几家美国最好的意大利餐厅……这家是我爸开的。请进。Mangia! Mangia!(吃吃看!)