纽约英语口语网新版
皇后英语口语
第 42 课: I'll be there in a few days. 我再过几天就到了。

Kevin: Hey, David, how are you doing? 嘿,大卫,你好吗?

David: Holy cow! Is that Kevin? I haven't heard from you in ages. What gives? You're not gonna ask me for money, are you? 天啊!凯文吗?我好久没听到你的消息了。干嘛?你不是要跟我借钱,对吧?

Kevin: No, no. Maybe just some advice. I'll be in Seattle next week on business. 不是啦。只是想要一点建议。我下星期要到西雅图出差。

David: No kidding! That's great! It'll be just like old times. 不会吧!太棒了!那会好像从前一般。

Kevin: Listen. Can I email you some business stuff? Maybe you can check it for
mistakes. 听着。我可以把一些生意上的文件email给你吗?或许你可以帮我看看有什么错误。

David: No problem. Email away. 没问题。尽管email来吧。

Kevin: I'll be there in a few days. 我再过几天就到了。

David: A lot of things have changed. Do you remember that old coffee shop we used to study at? 很多东西都变了。你还记得那家我们常去读书的那家咖啡店吗?

Kevin: How could I forget? That's where you stole my girlfriend. 我怎么可能忘记?那是你拐走我女朋友的地方。

David: Hey, she wasn't your girlfriend. But anyways, that coffee shop is gone. 嘿,她才不是你的女朋友。但总而言之,那家咖啡店已经没了。

Kevin: No way! I was really looking forward to going there. 不会吧!我还很想再去那里呢。

David: There're still plenty of places to go. 还是有很多地方可以去啦。

Kevin: By the way, you don't need to pick me up at the airport. 顺便一提,你不需要去机场接我。

David: Like I was going to do that anyway. 活像我原本会去似的。