纽约英语口语网新版
皇后英语口语
第 45 课: Thank you so much for helping me out. 非常感谢你的帮忙。

Holly: Thank you so much for helping me out. 非常感谢你的帮忙。

Taylor: Are you kidding, Holly? I wouldn't miss this for the world-meeting your new beau. 你在说笑吗?荷莉。我绝对不会错过的--见你的新男友。

Holly: You know it's not like that! Taylor, you better be on your best behavior! 你明知道不是这样!泰勒,你最好规矩一点!

Taylor: I'll be a perfect gentleman. [to an imaginary Gimi] So, I hear you have the hots for my best friend. 我会是一位完美的绅士的。(对假想中的吉米)那么,我听说你迷恋我最好的朋友。

Femi: Taylor, sometimes you are a real dork! 泰勒,你有时候还真是个笨蛋。

Holly: [Embarrassed] Aw, Femi, I'm just goofing around. (尴尬)噢,费咪,我只是无聊耍嘴皮子啦。

Taylor: So, Gimi, any plans on when you're going back home? 所以,吉米,有打算何时回去吗?

Gimi: I'm staying to get some good pictures of the New England autumn. Then I'll go. 我会留下来拍摄些新英格兰的秋景。然后我就会走了。

Taylor: Uh-huh...you watch much football? 嗯哼……你常看足球吗?

Gimi: American football? Yeah. Now that you mention it, I shot a few games for Sports Illustrated. 美式足球?有啊。既然你提到了,我有帮《运动画刊》拍一些比赛的照片。

Taylor: No way! Sports Illustrated? You mean "THE" Sports Illustrated? 不会吧!《运动画刊》?你是说那个《运动画刊》吗?

Gimi: [Laughing] Yeah. In fact, isn't this weekend the season kickoff? I'm shooting a game on Sunday. (笑)对呀。实际上,这周末不就是球季开始?我星期天会去拍一场球赛。