纽约英语口语网新版
皇后英语口语
第 46 课: But you have that game to shoot. 但你要去拍摄那场球赛。

Gimi: [To Holly] Taylor just invited me to Monday's Labor Day cookout. [Holly looks surprised] (对荷莉)泰勒刚邀请我去参加星期一的劳动节野炊。(荷莉一脸惊讶)

Taylor: But you have that game to shoot. 但你要去拍摄那场球赛。

Gimi: No, that's Sunday. You know, I could get you a pass to be down on the sidelines with me. 不,那是星期天。我可以帮你弄张通行证,让你跟着我直接去场边观赛。

Taylor: You could? Awesome! Hey, why don't you come to my place tomorrow? Some guys are getting together to watch some ball. 你可以吗?真棒!嘿,你明天何不来我家?一些男生会聚在一起看球。

Gimi: Sounds like a plan. [to Holly] Will I see you at the cookout? 听来不错。(对荷莉)我会在野炊时见到你吗?

Taylor: Oh, she'll be there since you're coming. [Holly kicks him] OUCH! 喔,你来她就会来了。(荷莉踢他)痛!

Jack: Here we are, Ryan! This is where we're going to celebrate! 我们到了,雷恩!我们就是要在这里庆祝!

Ryan: It's a KTV palace! I'm glad I brought my platinum card. 是KTV耶!幸好我有带白金卡来。

Jack: You won't need it. Stanley, my best man, is going to treat everybody! 用不着的。我的伴郎史丹利要请大家!

Ryan: Where is Stanley? It was his idea to have the bachelor's party at a KTV, wasn't it? 史丹利跑哪去了?不是他说要在KTV办单身派对的吗?

Jack: If it were up to Stanley, we'd have the wedding in the KTV! He loves to sing. 要是史丹利作主的话,我们连婚礼都会在KTV办!他真爱唱歌。

Ryan: Then I bet he's really good! 那我赌他一定很会唱!

Jack: Well, uh, I'll let you decide that for yourself. He'll be here a little later. Here's our room! 呃,这就让你自己来决定吧。他晚一点就会过来。我们的房间到了!