纽约英语口语网新版
皇后英语口语
第 47 课: I'll have whatever you're having. 你点什么我就吃什么。

Ryan: This is where we sing? These booths are so comfortable I think I could fall asleep! 我们是在这里唱?这些包厢好舒服喔,要我在里面睡觉都可以!

Jack: Let's order something to eat. What are you in the mood for? 我们来点东西吃。你想吃什么?

Ryan: I'll have whatever you're having. 你点什么我就吃什么。

Jack: OK. How about some spring rolls and squid balls, some pork skins, and some beer! 好。那就来点春卷、花枝丸、猪头皮,还有啤酒!

Ryan: Well...the beer sounds good! 呃……啤酒听来不错!

Jack: Did you know that drinking beer helps you sing better? 你知道喝啤酒会让你的歌喉更好吗?

Ryan: Are you sure? How do you know? 你确定?你是怎么知道的?

Jack: Well, usually people think I'm a terrible singer, but after we all have a few beers, they say I sound a lot better! 大家通常都觉得我唱歌很难听,不过等大家几杯啤酒下肚后,他们就说我唱得好听多了!

Ryan: Well, I heard that if you drink enough beer, you can speak foreign languages better... 呃,我有听说若你啤酒喝得够多,连外国话都能说得比较好……

Jack: Who wants to go first? Allen? 谁要先唱?艾伦?

Allen: Uh...I mostly just like to listen. You're the groom. Why don't you go first? 喔……我听歌就可以了。你是新郎,不如你先唱吧?

Jack: OK. Put on something by the Backstreet Boys! 好的。来首《新好男孩》的歌!

Allen: How about "As long as You Love Me"! You can pretend you're singing it to your fiancee Brooke! 点《只要你爱我就好》如何?你可以假装是在唱给你的未婚妻布鲁克听。

Jack: I'd better not. Brooke hates the Backstreet Boys! 最好不要。布鲁克讨厌《新好男孩》!