纽约英语口语网新版
皇后英语口语
第 48 课: I'm just browsing. Thanks anyway. 我看看而已,多谢。

Waitress: Hello! I'm sorry to bother you. This is a complimentary fruit tray. Your food will be ready soon. 你们好!抱歉打扰。这是本店送的水果拼盘。你们点的东西马上就来。

Ryan: Wow! It's a fruit sculpture! Your chef is a real artist!哇!是果雕耶!你们的主厨真是艺术家!

Waitress: Actually, uh, I made it myself... 其实,呃,这是我做的……

Ryan: You did? Wow! Where did you learn... 你做的?哇!你在哪儿学的……

Waitress: Sorry, but I've gotta run. Enjoy your food, and ring the service button if you need anything else! 抱歉,我得走了。祝您用餐愉快,有任何其它的需要请按服务铃!

A: Hello, sir. Is there anything I can help you find? 您好。我能帮您找什么东西吗?

B: Um...Uh...I'm just looking, thanks .呃……我只是随便看看,多谢。

A: Need a gift for your girlfriend or wife... 要帮您女朋友或尊夫人买礼物吗……

B: No, no, no. I'm just browsing. Thanks anyway. 不……我看看而已,多谢。

A: Well, if you need anything, just ask. 有需要的话就尽管问。

B: Um...well, where's the men's shoe department? 呃……男鞋专柜在哪里?

A: It's on the third floor. Turn left when you get off the escalator. 在三楼。下了电扶梯左转。

B: Thanks. 谢谢。