纽约英语口语网新版
皇后英语口语
第 58 课: OH! My mouth is on fire! 噢!我的嘴要冒火了!

B: This broth is wonderful. What's in it? 汤头好棒。里头有什么?

A: Lamb and beef. It will get even tastier when we add the veggies! 羊肉和牛肉。等我们放蔬菜进去之后会滋味更好!

B: Hey! Watch out! You're using the same spoon for both broths! 嘿!小心一点!你在两种汤里都用同一枝汤勺!

A: So? 那又怎样?

B: You're getting that hot stuff in my mild broth! 你把辣味都掺进我的清汤里了!

A: You'll be OK. It's just a little bit... 没事的啦。只有一点点……

B: OH! My mouth is on fire! 噢!我的嘴要冒火了!

A: I feel so good. That warm hot pot certainly hits the spot on winter nights. 我觉得好爽。在冬夜里最适合来上一炉暖融融的麻辣锅了。

B: I need more water! 我还要喝水!

A: Oooo...gross...you're sweating all over the place. 唷……真恶心……你汗流得到处都是。

B: It's your fault for mixing the two broths! 还不都怪你把两种汤混在一起!

A: You're going to have a little Montezuma's revenge tomorrow morning. [laughs] 明天早上你的肠胃可要找你麻烦了。(大笑)

B: Montezuma's not the only one who's going to be getting revenge tomorrow... 明天要找人麻烦的可不只是肠胃而已……