纽约英语口语网新版
皇后英语口语
第 60 课: I want a haircut and a perm. 我要剪烫。

Eva: Welcome! Come in! I'm Eva, and I'll be your stylist. What can I do for you today? 欢迎!请进!我是依娃,你的设计师。今天需要什么?

Kelly: I want a haircut and a perm. 我要剪烫。

Eva: No problem. Just come with me. We're busy today, but there's a chair left in the back. 没问题。请随我来。我们今天很忙,不过后面还有位子。

Kelly: How much is a haircut? 剪发多少钱?

Eva: With or without a wash? 加不加洗头?

Kelly: How much is it with a wash? 剪带洗要多少钱?

Kelly: Don't take too much off. I'm trying to grow my hair longer. 别剪太多。我正想留长头发。

Eva: How about two inches? 剪个两吋如何?

Kelly: That sounds perfect. Do you think I can get some highlights today, too? I've always wanted red. 听起来很棒。你觉得我今天也可以挑染吗?我一直想染红的。

Eva: I think that will over-process your hair--you should wait at least two weeks. 我想那对你头发太伤了--你最少应该先等个两星期。

Kelly: All right. I'll just have the cut and perm today. 好吧。那我今天先剪发和烫就好了。

Eva: Great. My assistant will wash your hair, and then I'll be back to help you. 很好。我的助手会来帮你洗头,然后我会马上回来协助你。

Kelly: OK. 好的。