纽约英语口语网新版
皇后英语口语
第 61 课: My hair is kind of dry and brittle... 我的头发有点干裂……

Violet: Hi, my name is Violet. Come with me, and I'll help you wash your hair. 嗨,我叫作薇尔莉。请跟我来,我来帮你洗头。

Kelly: My hair is kind of dry and brittle... 我的头发有点干裂……

Violet: I'll pick a shampoo that's just right for your hair type. Sit right here, and rest your neck on the side of the sink. Is the water too hot?我会挑一个最适合你发质的洗发精。坐这里,把脖子靠在水槽的这边。水温太高吗?

Kelly: No, it's just perfect. 不会,正好。

Violet: Let me know if I'm using too much force. 若是力道太大请跟我说。

Kelly: No, really, it feels great. [Five minutes pass] 不会,这力道很好。(五分钟后)

Violet: OK! You're all set! Come back with me to your seat, and Eva will be right with you. 好!请跟我回到你的座位上,依娃马上过来。

Eva: Hi, I'm back! Hmm...your hair is pretty damaged, and you've got split ends. 嗨,我回来了!嗯……你的发质受损相当严重,而且你的发尾有分叉。

Kelly: Really? What can I do?真的?我该怎么办?

Eva: Well, the trim should fix the split ends, but you might need a deep conditioning treatment. 呃,修剪一下应该能解决分叉,不过你或许还要做深层调理。

Kelly: Umm, OK. Whatever you think will help. 嗯,好吧。你觉得有用就行。

Eva: I'm also going to add some layers to frame your face. 我还打算剪一些层次,让你的脸看起来更立体。

Kelly: Can you use the thinning shears on top, too? My hair is really thick. 你也可以在上面用打薄剪吗?我的头发很多。

Eva: No problem! 没问题!