纽约英语口语网新版
皇后英语口语
第 68 课: Oh, please! I have no idea. 行行好!我完全不知道。

Sally: Jason, it's your turn. 杰森,该你了。

Jason: I hope I get an easy question like you did. 我希望能跟你一样抽到简单的。

Sally: You rolled a four. Let's see...you landed on Foreign Films. 你丢了一个四。我看看……你到了「外语片」。

Jason: Oh, great. That's just my luck! I hate those arty movies. 这下可好。真是鸿运当头啊!我最恨这些艺术片了。

Sally: Well, too bad. So, what foreign film won an Oscar in 1993? 真是可惜。好,一九九三年赢得奥斯卡外语片的是哪一部片?

Jason: Oh, please! I have no idea. 行行好!我完全不知道。

Sally: The answer is Belle Epoque. It's a Spanish movie, and the title means "The Age of Beauty" in English. 答案是Belle Epoque(《四千金的情人》)。这是一部西班牙片,片名在英文里的意思是“

Jason: I never watch foreign films. They're too boring. 我从不看外语片。它们太无聊了。

Sally: Jason, you have no taste. You think First Blood is a good movie. 杰森,你没品味。你还觉得《第一滴血》是好片呢。

Jason: Hey, it is! A lot of people like that movie! 嘿,本来就是啊!很多人都喜欢那部电影!

Sally: I'm sorry, but it's a bad movie. The plot is stupid, and the script is poorly written. 很抱歉,不过那是一部烂片,情节很白痴,剧本也写得很逊。

Jason: Face it, you don't like action movies because you're a snob. 承认吧,你不喜欢动作片是因为你自己势利。

Sally: No, I don't like action movies because I'm cultured! 才不是,我不喜欢动作片是因为我有文化素养!