纽约英语口语网新版
皇后英语口语
第 84 课: And you got them off the Net? 你从网络上抓下来的?

Billy: And lightweight, too. It'll play for 20 hours on two AA batteries! 而且也很轻呢。它用两个AA电池,电力可以播放二十小时的音乐!

Jennifer: Cool! The sound is great. These earphones are awesome! 酷!声音好棒。这耳机真不赖!

Billy: And they're really safe. They'll protect your ear from sound damage. 它们也很安全,可以保护耳朵避免声音过大而受损。

Jennifer: You certainly need that. You always pump the volume up way too high. 你的确需要它。你总是把音量开得太大。

Billy: I know. And you can also hear outside noises while you listen to music. 我知道。而且听音乐的同时,你依然能听到外界的声响。

Jennifer: You're right! So I can listen to music while riding my motorbike! 你说得对!这下我可以在骑摩托车的时候听音乐了!

Billy: Well, the way you drive, Jen...I still don't think that's a good idea. 唔,阿花,依你骑车的方式……我看这并不是个好主意。

Jennifer: I really love this music. It's a compilation. 我真喜欢这音乐。这是精选辑。

Billy: I know. It's a mix of all the latest songs. 我知道。是所有最新歌曲的合辑。

Jennifer: And you got them off the Net? 你从网络上抓下来的?

Billy: No. I recorded these from your CDs. 不,我从你的CD录来的。

Jennifer: Well, thanks for asking for my permission...Now hand it over and let me record! 唔,真谢谢你请求我的允许啊……拿过来让我也录录!

Billy: I knew I shouldn't have shown you my new toy... 我就知道不该把新玩具秀给你看……

Billy: Are you ready to go out? 你准备要好出门了吗?

Jennifer: Yeah. What's that nifty little thing? 好了。那个漂漂的小东西是啥啊?

Billy: It's my new CD case. 这是我新的CD盒。

Jennifer: Cool! It's made of hard plastic. 酷!这是用硬的塑料做的。

Billy: Yep. So it's waterproof. 对。所以能防水。

Jennifer: And it's see-through! 而且还是透明的呢!