皇后英语口语第 90 课: Don't tell me you lost it. 别告诉我,您弄丢了。 Elaine: Oh, no! My stub! I can't believe it—I flushed it down the toilet! [Elaine exits the stall, and sees Mark] 喔,惨了!我的停车卡!我真不敢相信——我居然把它冲进马桶里了!(伊莲离开厕所,看到马克)
Mark: Excuse me, ma'am! You parked in the handicapped spot. 抱歉,女士!您把车停在残障停车位上了。
Elaine: But, but...it was really an emergency! And, my stub... 但是,但……这真的是非常紧急的事!而且,我的停车卡……
Mark: Don't tell me you lost it. 别告诉我,您弄丢了。
Elaine: Ah, umm, kind of. 啊,嗯,可以这么说。
Mark: That was quick. 真是迅速啊。
Elaine: Well, I, umm, I flushed it... 这个,我,嗯,我把它冲掉了……
Jennifer: What's the score? 比数如何?
Billy: 21-5. In my favor, of course! 二十一比五。当然是我领先!
Jennifer: You never let me win! 你都不让我赢一下!
Billy: Right. That'll be the day... 对啊。你慢慢等吧……
Jennifer: Well, I'm sweating like a pig, so.... 好啦,我像猪一样浑身臭汗,所以……
Billy: Giving up so soon? Can't take defeat? 这么快就放弃啦?输不起啊?