纽约英语口语网新版
日常详细美语
Unit 167 (商业信函用语)引言部分-1

收信
We have received your letter of April 14, 1998. 我们收到了您1998年4月14日的来信。

We thank you for your inquiry. 我们收到了您的咨询函,非常感谢。

We are pleased to learn from your letter... 我们非常高兴从您的来信中获悉……

We are grateful for your inquiry of May 23,1998. 我们收到了您1998年5月23日的来函查询,非常感激。

This is to acknowledge your letter of June 6, 1998. 我们已经收到了您1998年6月6日的来信。

回信
We are pleased to respond to your inquiry of August 18, 1998. 我非常愉快地回复您1998年8月18日的来函查询。

We are writing in response to your letter of October 21, 1998. 以下是就您1998年10月21日来信的回函。

This refers to your letter of October 29, 1998. 这是对您1998年10月29日来信的复函。

This is in response to your letter of November 4, 1998. 这是对您1998年11月4日来信给予的答复。

从来信中得知
We are happy to learn from your letter that... 我们高兴地从您的来信中得知……

We regret to learn from your letter that... 我们很遗憾地从您的信中得知……

We would like to offer our sincere apologies for the mistake. 我们为我们的差错向您表示真诚的歉意。

It is nice to know that... 得知……真是太好了。

It is regretted that... 为……我们很遗憾。

联系
We are pleased to inform you that... 我们非常愉快地通知您……

We would like to inform you that... 我们想通知您……

We take pleasure in informing you of... 我们非常荣幸地通知您……

We regret to inform you that... 我们很遗憾地通知您……

We are sorry to inform you that... 我们抱歉地通知您……

Please be advised that... 请允许我通知您……