纽约英语口语网新版
日常详细美语
Unit 172 (商业信函用语)正文部分-4

我方的行为和说明
We are pleased to recommend...to you. 我非常高兴地向您推荐……

We work closely together with... 我们与……有非常亲密的关系。

We are also told that... 我们已经得知……

The amendment provides that... 修改后规定……

The following conditions show that... 以下的条件表明……

The effect of this change will be to delay... 这种变更意味着将会推迟……

表明谢意和希望
We appreciate your business and... 我们非常感谢本次交易和……

..., and wish to thank you for your kindness. ……还有对贵方的友好表示感谢。

We would appreciate receiving your comments. 我们非常感谢你们提供的意见。
We shall be interested in receiving your comments. 我们非常欢迎你们提出宝贵意见。

显示热情和诚意
We are confident that... 我们确信……

We are enthusiastic over the possibilities of... 我们就……的可能性表示极大的热忱。

We welcome this development very much. 我们非常欢迎此事有所发展。

We will continue to do all we can to... 我们将继续做我们所能做的一切。

We will do our utmost to... 我们将竭尽全力地……

We shall do whatever we can to extend... 为了扩大……,我们将付出最大的努力。

We will always endeavor to offer you our most favorable rates. 我们将一直地努力提供给您我们最优惠价格。

You may rest assured that... 就……一事,请您尽管放心。

通知、希望得到通知
We wish to keep you fully informed on this matter. 我们希望就此事今后经常保持联系。

Kindly inform us when this is put into effect. 在本项目实行之际,烦请通知我们一声。

对否定性回答的补充
We feel certain you will understand our position in this matter. 我们相信您能够理解我们的立场。

Nevertheless, we will do everything we can to... 尽管如此,我们将做我们所能做的一切……

There is no objection, as far as we are concerned, in... 对于……,就我们来说,没有异议。

These have been placed into our files for future reference. 为作为今后的参考,我们已将此事存入了我们的文档。