纽约英语口语网新版
士丹利英语口语
第 68 课: Take a bunch! 尽量拿

Kai: I've never seen so many organic cosmetics before. 我之前从没看过这么多有机化妆品。

Lady: That's our specialty. Honey, you have such beautiful skin. Where do you come from? 那是我们的特色。亲爱的,你的皮肤好漂亮。你是哪里人?

Kai: Taiwan. Heard of it? Do you ship there? 台湾。听过吧?你们出货到那里吗?

Lady: I think freight to Taiwan is a bit expensive, but we can definitely ship there. 我想送到台湾的运费会有点贵,但我们当然可以出货到那里。

Kai: I can see you're not totally set up yet, but do you have any samples? 看得出来你们还没完全布置好,但你们有试用品吗?

Lady: Sure I do. Take a bunch! 当然有。尽量拿!

Ocean: I think that me doing Qi Gong will draw people to our booth. 我觉得我表演气功会吸引人到我们的摊位。

Tiff: [Smirking] I don't know if that would be the most effective way to build traffic. (假笑)我不确定那是不是吸引人潮最有效的做法。

Ocean: But martial arts are really hip these days. Would you do “pushing hands” with me? 但最近武术很时髦。你可以跟我一起表演 ‘推手’吗?

Tiff: I think you'll have to go it alone. Hey, I'm starving-can you recommend a good place nearby for me and Kai to eat? Not vegetarian... 我想你得自己来了。嘿,我饿了——你可以介绍我和小凯附近的好餐厅吗?不要素食的……

Tiff: Hey, that looks like someone famous. [points towards a nearby table] 嘿,那个人似乎是哪个名人。(指向附近一张桌子)

Kai: Yeah, he sure does! Maybe you should get his autograph. 是啊,他一定是!或许你该跟他要签名。

Tiff: But I don't know who he is. He just looks like he must be in the “industry.” 但我不知道他是谁。他只是看起来像 ‘电影圈’的。

Kai: It must be the plastic surgery. Where's the food anyway? We've been waiting forever. 一定是整型的缘故。食物到底在哪里?我们已经等好久了。

Tiff: [A couple sit(s) nearby] Wait a second...isn't that Pamela Anderson? (一对男女在附近坐下)等等……那不是帕梅拉安得森吗?