纽约英语口语网新版
士丹利英语口语
第 78 课: I really appreciate it. 非常感谢

Alan: I'm afraid I have to take the rest of the week off. 我从今天到周末,恐怕都得请假了。

Zoe: Why? What's the matter? You're going to miss an important sales meeting. 为什么?怎么了?你会错过重要的销售会议。

Alan: My uncle passed away. I need to go to his funeral. 我的伯父过世了。我必须去参加他的葬礼。

Zoe: Oh, I'm really sorry. Is there anything I can do? 喔,真是遗憾。有什么我可以帮忙的吗?

Alan: Just keep track of what I miss this week. When I get back, you can fill me in. 只要帮我留意我这星期错过哪些事。我回来时,你再告诉我。

Zoe: OK. I'll take notes while you're away. 好。你不在这段时间,我会做笔记。

Alan: I really appreciate it. 非常感谢。

Zoe: Don't mention it. 别客气。

Tiff: [To a nearby woman] Hello, ma’am. Have you heard of Taiwan Miracle Tea? It's the hottest new thing at the show! (对附近一位女士)哈啰,女士。妳听说过台湾奇迹茶吗?它是这次商展上最热门的新产品!

Woman: Really? I've already got a few tea suppliers, but tell me where to find you anyway. 真的吗?我已经有几家茶的供货商了,但妳还是告诉我要去哪找你们好了。

Tiff: Here, take my card. We're down in the beverages aisle, booth number 23. Just lookfor the big map of Taiwan. 拿去,拿着我的名片。我们在饮品那条走道上,摊位号码二十三。只要认一个大大的台湾地图就可以了。

Woman: I'm sorry, but I'm not exactly sure what Taiwan looks like. Hopefully I can find it anyway. 抱歉,我不确定台湾是什么样子。希望我还是找得到。

Kai: [Coming out of the booth] Hello, ma'am, may I help you? (走出摊位)哈啰,女士,是否需要我帮忙?

Woman: Yes, you have a quite interesting...display, there. [points at Ocean] So, tell me about your teas. 是,你们那边的摆设陈列……相当有趣。(指着阿海)所以,跟我谈一谈你们的茶吧。

Kai: We have four different product lines for four different moods. 针对四种不同心情效果,我们有四种不同的产品系列。

Woman: Sounds comprehensive. How are they packaged? 听起来蛮面面俱到的。它们如何包装?

Kai: All teas are sold in attractive boxes of twenty teabags. We also sell boxes of assorted teas. Take a few bags and cards and get back to us! 全部的茶都用精美的盒子包装出售,二十个茶包一盒。我们还有出售综合口味的盒装茶。拿个几包,还有我们的名片,再跟我们联络!