纽约英语口语网新版
士丹利英语口语
第 79 课: Shouldn't be hard to get. 应该不难找

Tiff: I've been handing out cards left and right! How's the home front doing? 我已经到处发名片了!大后方的情况如何?

Kai: So-so. I think our map isn't bringing anyone in. Unless Ocean is doing Qi Gong, no one seems to notice the booth. 普通。我觉得我们的地图没有吸引任何人进来。要不是阿海在练气功,还真没人会注意这个摊位。

Tiff: Hopefully all my networking will bring some more people in. 希望我建立的那些人脉会带进更多人潮。

Kai: I don't know, Tiff. I've been thinking maybe we designed this booth all wrong. 我不确定耶,蒂芙。我一直在想,这个摊位我们或许根本设计错了。

Tiff: It's only noon! Don't worry. There'll be lots more people coming this afternoon. 现在不过是中午!别担心。今天下午会有更多人来。

Kai: But still, I think we should have more exciting displays and materials. 然而,我觉得我们应该有更多精彩的展示和数据。

Tiff: Well, take a look at these materials from other booths. [hands papers to Kai] 呃,来看看这些从其它摊位拿来的数据。(给小凯一迭纸)

Kai: These flyers make an effective use of color. Maybe we should try color-coding our information sheets for each different tea. 这些传单有效运用了色彩。或许我们该试着将每种茶的说明数据,分成不同的颜色。

Tiff: Why not? We can make new flyers over lunch. 有何不可?我们可以在午餐时做新传单。

Kai: Hopefully Ocean can help us find a good printer-with recycled paper! 希望阿海能帮我们找到一家好的影印店——用回收再生纸的影印店!

Tiff: So what are some other things you think we should do differently? 所以你觉得还有什么我们应该改变做法的?

Kai: Why don't we brew tea and offer samples? 我们为何不泡些茶,并提供试喝样品?

Tiff: Why didn't we think of that earlier? What will we need for that? 我们怎么没早点想到?那样的话,我们需要什么?

Kai: Paper cups, serving trays, water, an electric kettle. Shouldn't be hard to get. 纸杯、托盘、水以及电热水壶。应该不难找。

Tiff: Good thinking. OK, let's take care of all that and go get a bite to eat! 好主意。好,我们去把那些事办一办,并且吃点东西!