纽约英语口语网新版
士丹利英语口语
第 81 课: Would you care for an aperitif? 您要来点开胃酒吗?

Guy: Hey, y'all. I just saw your colleague doing Qi Gong in front! Thought I'd step in and check your booth out. 你好。我刚刚看见你们的同事在前面练气功!所以我想我最好进来你们的摊位看看。

Tiff: Great! Try a sample of our Taiwan Miracle Tea. 太好了!试一杯我们的台湾奇迹茶。

Guy: I don't need a sample. I can tell from the Qi Gong that you guys are the real deal. I want to make a big order. 我不需要试喝。从气功我就看得出来你们是在玩真的。我想订一大批货。

Tiff: Wonderful! Let me get the order form out. 太好了!我来把订购单拿出来。

Guy: I want a thousand boxes of each product shipped ASAP. 我每种都要一千盒,越快运到越好。

Tiff: Ocean came in handy after all! A man saw him doing Qi Gong, came in, and made a huge order! 阿海最后还是派上用场了!有一位先生看到他练气功,走进来,下了一个大订单!

Kai: Wow, who'd have thought? Maybe we should be doing Qi Gong, too. At this rate, we'll surpass Mr. Lee's projections. 哇,当初谁想得到啊?或许我们也该来练气功了。照这种速度,我们会超过李先生原本的期望。

Tiff: So are you feeling better about being here yet? 所以,你开始觉得在这里也不错了吧?

Kai: Yes, actually. I'm enjoying this show more than I thought I would. 说实在的,是啊。我比原本以为的更喜欢这个商展。

Tiff: Great. [to a passer-by] Taiwan Miracle Tea! Try a sample! 太好了。(对一位路人)台湾奇迹茶!试喝一杯我待会儿拿菜单过来。

Waiter: Welcome to Godfrey's on the Beach, where every meal is an adventure. Would you care for an aperitif? 欢迎来到加佛列海滩餐厅,在这里的每一顿饭都是一次探险。您要来点开胃酒吗?

Ocean: Sorry, I don't drink. Could you just give me some juice? 抱歉,我不喝酒。你可以给我来点果汁吗?

Waiter: Yes, sir. We have orange, grapefruit, tomato, and pineapple juice. 好,先生。我们有柳橙汁、葡萄柚汁、西红柿汁和菠萝汁。

Ocean: Are any of them organic? I'm trying to avoid putting chemicals in my body. 这里头有有机的吗?我尽量避免吃下化学物质。

Waiter: No, sir. But the orange juice is freshly squeezed. I'll be right back with the menus. 没有,先生。但柳橙汁是现榨。我待会儿拿菜单过来.