AMY: Really? Are you telling the truth, Jeff Bennett? 真的吗? 你说的是真的吗, 杰夫.班纳特?
JEFF: It's true, it's true! 真的, 是真的!
AMY: Somehow I believe you. 我有点儿相信你了。
JEFF: Anyway, if there wasn't any electricity and there wasn't any water, you need more than a flashlight. 不管怎么说, 如果你没电没水的话, 你需要的不仅仅是手电筒。
AMY: What do I need? 我还需要什么?
JEFF: You need a new apartment. 你需要一个新公寓。
AMY: That's true. But a flashlight is a lot cheaper. 这可是真的。不过, 还是手电筒要便宜得多。
JEFF: I have a better idea. 我有个更好的主意。
AMY: I'm listening. 我在听着呢!
JEFF: How about a great meal with an actor? 跟一个演员共进一顿美餐怎么样?
AMY: I don't know. I don't usually go out with actors. 不知道。我通常不跟演员一块出去的。 JEFF: Well. . . I know a great restaurant right in town. 呃...... 我知道城里有家挺棒的餐馆。
AMY: What time's dinner? 晚饭是什么时候?
JEFF: Pick you up at eight? 八点来接你怎么样?
AMY: Great. Bye, Jeff. 很好。再见, 杰夫。
JEFF: Eight o'clock! 八点见。