纽约英语口语网新版
温哥华英语口语
第 124 课:No eating, Jonathan! 别吃东西, 乔纳森。

JEFF: I'm sorry we have to work late tonight. Steven said it's necessary. We have to do it. Linda said we have to finish this show by Friday. Where's Mary Beth? 很抱歉我们今晚不得不工作得晚一点。史蒂文说这是必须的。我们必须这么做。琳达说我们必须在周五之前拍完这部电视剧。玛丽.贝思在哪里?

MARY BETH: OK, Jonathan. This is where I work. . . You must be a good boy, and you must listen to Mommy. You mustn't run around . . . you mustn't yell. . . and you mustn't touch the cameras. 好的, 乔纳森。这是我工作的地方...... 你要乖点, 你还要听妈妈的话。你不能乱跑...... 不许乱叫......你也不可以碰摄影机。

RITA: Hello! Is this little Jonathan? Hello, Jonathan. I'm Rita. I'm your baby-sister tonight. 你好! 这是小乔纳森吧? 你好, 乔纳森。我是丽塔。今晚我来照看你。

MARY BETH: Say hello, Jonathan. . . He's tired. When people talk to you, you should say hello back, sweetie. 问好呀, 乔纳森...... 他累了。当别人跟你说话的时候, 你应该回应他的问候, 亲爱的。

RITA: That's OK. I'll be right back, and Jonathan and I can play. 行了。我马上回来, 乔纳森可以和我玩。

JEFF: Hey, big guy. Give me five. . . So you brought him! What a big boy! 嗨, 小伙子
。给我五个...... 你把他带来了, 这孩子个儿真高!

MARY BETH: Well, Jonathan knows he must listen to Mommy and he mustn't touch anything. . . I'm worried he can't be good. 呃, 乔纳森知道他必须听妈妈的话, 他不可以碰任何东西......我担心他不乖。

JEFF: OK. Jonathan . . . you're in a studio now. And there are a lot of rules you have to follow. There's no eating. . . There's no drinking. . . There's no running. . . There's no touching. . . OK, Jonathan?. . . And there's absolutely no smoking, Jonathan.好了。乔纳森你现在是在演播室里。你应该遵守很多规章制度。不许吃东 西...... 不许喝饮料...... 不许跑动...... 许碰东西......好吗, 乔纳森?......还有, 绝对不许抽烟, 乔纳森。

RITA: Very funny. Come on, Jonathan. You can come over here and watch Mommy, OK?. . .But you mustn't make any noise. 很有趣。来吧, 乔纳森。你可以来这边看妈妈演戏, 好吗?...... 但是你不可以出声。

MARY BETH: OK. We're going to rehearse. 好了, 我们要排练了。

RITA: Jonathan, when Mommy is working, you mustn't talk. 乔纳森, 妈妈在工作的时候,你不可以出声。

RITA: Jonathan, no running. . . You have to stop. 乔纳森, 别跑...... 你得停下来。

RITA: Oh, no, honey. You mustn't play with those photos, OK? 噢, 不, 亲爱的。你不能玩那些照片, 好吗?

RITA: That's acamera, sweetie. . . You have to be careful. You mustn't touch the camera. 那是个摄影机, 亲爱的...... 你要小心点。你不能碰那个摄影机。

RITA: Jonathan, honey, be a good boy. 乔纳森, 亲爱的, 乖点儿。

RITA: No eating, Jonathan! 别吃东西, 乔纳森。

RITA: Oh, well. 哦, 唉呀。

RITA: Oh, no. It's time to changer your diaper. 哦, 天哪。该给你换尿布了。

MARY BETH: Oh, Rita. You don't have to do that. 哦, 丽塔。你不必干那件事。