纽约英语口语网新版
温哥华英语口语
第 138 课:In a few hours. 几小时以后。

MRS. BENNETT: But will he be all right, Doctor. 但他会没事吗, 医生?

DR. KIM: If everything goes as expected, he'll be all right. 如果一切如所期望的那样的话, 他会没事的。

MRS. BENNETT: Will he be able to come home soon? 他能很快回家吗?

DR. KIM: Before I can answer that, I'll have to examine him again. 我得重新对他进行检查之后, 才能回答你。

MRS. BENNETT: When will that be? 什么时候检查?

DR. KIM: In a few hours. 几小时以后。

MRS. BENNETT: Can I see him now ? 我现在能看看他吗?

DR. KIM: Yes, but only for a few minutes. 可以, 但只能看几分钟。

MRS. BENNETT: Thank you, Doctor. 谢谢你, 医生。

DR. KIM: When I know more, I'll call you. 有了进一步的消息, 我会给你打电话的。

MRS. BENNETT: I'll be here. 我会在这儿的。

STEVEN: Did Jeff call? 杰夫打电话来了吗?

MARY BETH: When he has something to tell us, he'll call. 如果他有什么事告诉我们, 他会打电话的。

RITA: Steven, why don't you rehearse without him? That'll save you time. 史蒂文, 为什么没有他你们就不能排练呢? 那样可以节约时间。

STEVEN: How can we do that? 没有他我们怎么排演呢?

RITA: I can read his lines. 我可以读他的台词。

STEVEN: Great idea, thanks. 好主意, 谢谢。