AMY: Jeff Bennett, you're a very good actor. . . Would you mind giving me your autograph? 杰夫.班纳特, 你是个优秀的演员......你能给我签个名吗?
JEFF: Not at all. 没问题。
AMY: You even write well. . . So, if there is anything I can do. . . 你的字也写得那么好......如果有什么我能做的......
JEFF: Well, just keep reading those reviews. 好的, 继续读那些评论。
AMY: Of course I will. Seriously, Jeff. How's your dad today? 我当然会的, 说正经的, 杰夫, 你爸爸今天怎么样?
JEFF: He's doing very well, thanks. He'll be going home soon. 他很好, 谢谢。他很快会回家的。
AMY: That's good. 那太好了。
JEFF: It's my mother I'm worried about. 我担心的是我妈妈。
AMY: She isn't doing well? 她身体不好吗?
JEFF: She's extremely tense. This is very hard on her. 她太紧张了, 这件事难为她了。
AMY: Well, she's lucky she has you here. 噢, 幸好他有你在身边。
JEFF: I think she really needs me. 我想她真的需要我。
AMY: Why do you sound so surprised? 你为什么听起来这么惊讶呢?
JEFF: I don't know. This may sound strange, but it's the first time I'm the one in charge - not my father or mother or older brother. They're all relying on me. 我不知道, 这听起来或许有些奇怪, 但这是我第一次主事—— 而不是我爸、我妈或我哥, 他们都依赖我。